Spouse visa application guidance in Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Phagwara and Ludhiana
Why do you need German language for German Spouse Visa?
German immigration put the condition to learn German A1 level for the situation that if you are living in the country you need to be able to at least say you name, where you live, read the most basic of signs, answer and understand when being spoken to in basic German and most importantly, find your way home if you get lost it. It seems reasonable. Contact us and set up a Visa counseling.
How to learn German for Spouse Visa?
Luckily the A1 exam does not require a lot of study or preparation. At German language School i.e Ambition Institute of Foreign Languages we take a number of example exams from the Goethe Institute website to prepare.
The German A1 level has four modules
These four modules are Listening, Writing, Speaking and Reading. German A1 level Exam called Start Deutsch A1 is reasonably easy but it is often the listening which is considered the toughest. The writing part is mostly about filling out forms and writing postcards. The reading part is about reading signs and very short texts. For speaking, it’s a group round and you mostly ask questions about a topic and answer the question that is asked of you. At the beginning you have to introduce yourself, this is something you can memorize and parrot back when needed. Once you are in Germany, to turn your visa into a residence permit, if you only have the A1 and don’t have a higher education degree that puts you in the highly qualified range you might be asked to do an integration/german course that brings you to B1. To know more about German examination click here.
How to apply for Germany Spouse Visa?
As we know Spouses of German nationals, EU Nationals, holder of German resident card can apply for Germany Spouse / Family reunion visa. To apply for reuinion visa following conditions are needed to be met.
- You hold the passport of a country that has not established a visa-free agreement with the Schengen states which India is not a part of Visa free Country for Germany Country.
- You hold the passport of a country that has established a visa-free agreement with the Schengen states, but you have previously been rejected from entering Germany visa-free.
What documents are needed for applying for German Spouse visa?
- Visa Application Form. Signed and dated by you: which form you can download here.
- Valid Passport. Your passport must comply with the Germany Visa passport requirements. Biometric passport sized photograph. Make sure your photo is taken according to the Germany visa photo criteria.
- Photocopies of your passport personal data pages.
- Photocopies of previous Schengen visas (if applicable).
- Medical Travel Insurance. Valid in all Schengen states for your whole period of stay.
- Flight Itinerary. A roundtrip ticket, which you can get through visa consultation services like this one or find one online.
- Proof of Financial Means. Documents through which you prove you have enough money to support yourself throughout your intended stay in Germany.
- Proof of Accommodation. Documents which show where you will be staying during this period, i.e. hotel booking or invitation letter.
- Copy of the German / EU citizen’s passport / Resident Card wand Visa of Spouse
- Proof of relationship with the German / EU national. This could be a:
- Marriage certificate
- Birth Certificate