Jobseeker Visa application counseling in Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Phagwara and Ludhiana
Why do you need German language for German Jobseeker Visa?
To get job in Germany a person can apply for German Job Seeker Visa and the aspirants who wish to Jobseeker visa meeds to learn German upto atleast level A1 to apply. And as we know English is not the most spoken language and learning German language becomes mandatory. We help aspirants to clear the German language examination but also teach them how to communicate better in German in confidence.
Which level is needed in German language to apply for Jobseeker Visa?
While not mandatory to learn German to apply Jobseeker visa it is considered to be needed to shorten the communication gap. Learning German improves your chances of visa acceptence and the higher the german language level you have cleared more impressive it is for your resume.
The German A1 level has four modules
These four modules are Listening, Writing, Speaking and Reading. German A1 level Exam called Start Deutsch A1 is reasonably easy but it is often the listening which is considered the toughest. The writing part is mostly about filling out forms and writing postcards. The reading part is about reading signs and very short texts. For speaking, it’s a group round and you mostly ask questions about a topic and answer the question that is asked of you. At the beginning you have to introduce yourself, this is something you can memorize and parrot back when needed. Once you are in Germany, to turn your visa into a residence permit, if you only have the A1 and don’t have a higher education degree that puts you in the highly qualified range you might be asked to do an integration/german course that brings you to B1. To know more about German examination click here.
How to apply for Germany Jobseeker Visa?
The job seeker visa for Germany is a Long-Term Residency Permit, which allows you to stay in the country for six months and look for a job. If at the end of the six months you have found a place of employment, you will be given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and get resicence permit in Germany. In order to obtain a job seeker visa for Germany, you need the following:
- Hold a Bachelor of Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany while you are finding a job.
What documents are needed for applying for German Jobseeker visa?
- Visa Application Form. Signed and dated by you: which form you can download here.
- Valid Passport. Your passport must comply with the Germany Visa passport requirements.
- Biometric passport sized photograph. Make sure your photo is taken according to the Germany visa photo criteria.
- Cover letter
- Proof of academic qualificationand work experience
- Personal CV / Resume
- Proof of Financial Means. Documents through which you prove you have enough money to support yourself throughout your intended stay in Germany.
- Proof of Accommodation. Documents which show where you will be staying during this period, i.e. hotel booking or invitation letter.
- A valid health insurance
- Proof of personal status in India